Friday, August 28, 2009

Monash Glo-Ball- Film Noir


Today is the day...
Feel so nice after dressing up...
I feel so sad when I look at my closet now..
Never bring any nice clothes with me to Aussie..

All lying comfortably in my closet in M'sia..
Gosh....
I am regret! Trust me!
Btw, the party was nice even though the after party is out of our expectation...
Can't waut to present the pics!!!

Here you go!!!



table 17

the menu


the guys

Entree :
Pumpkin Soup with Parmesan Twist


Main Course :
Roasted Chicken Breast On Sweet Corn Risotto and Seasonal Vegetables


Dessert:
Vanilla Pana Cotta with Berry Compote, Pistachio Ice Cream

Lucky draw next!
Cant believe I am one of the winner~
2011 is the lucky number!
$100 of Monash bookshop book voucher!


Awesome picture
Mr. & Ms. Monash??

The night still young...
After party @ Robarta
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment